[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 hold problem

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Thu Sep 1 07:45:53 MST 2005

Hello,

I have a customer who said that their Snom 360 is joining calls by accident.

The situation is that they had one call on the line and another call came in.
She pressed the hold button on the phone and the two calls were joined
together.

I do have "Call join on Xfer" set to yes, but I thought that would only come
into play when doing a transfer, not putting someone on hold.

The phone is at firmware 4.1, and there are no new updates, so that shouldn't
be it.

Anyone else experience this behavior on the phones, or know if I need to turn
off Call Join on Xfer?

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.