[Asterisk-Users] Overhead Paging Systems...

kurth at ozonecomputer.com kurth at ozonecomputer.com
Thu Sep 1 07:33:36 MST 2005

Hey all,

I know you all saw the topic and let out a groan.  However, I understand
how to get an overhead paging system to work with respect *, however I am
now looking for a small(?) paging amp, that I could hook 3 or 4 horns to.
I would like to just have the * extention be routed to a soundcard and out
an output, so I would like an amp that is voice signal activated.

Has anyone found anything like this?  This is my first * installation, and
I havn't been finding too much on google that helps me.

~kurth