[Asterisk-Users] Recommendation for 8 lines analog card in Australia

Darren Younger darren.younger at nightfire.com.au
Thu Sep 1 06:32:41 MST 2005

Where in Australia?

We are based in Sydney. One of our clients have 4 analog lines using 2 dual
FXO Cards and seems to work fine. Most of our clients have an E1.

I Have not tried the 4 port cards however I would suggest 2 of them would be
sufficient.

OCTTEL have a 4 port router which is A-Ticked. They have an 8 port which
would be perfect for you installation but not sure if that model have been
A-Ticked yet:

http://www.octtel.com.au/8440.htm

Darren.