[Asterisk-Users] Re: Strange problem with Bristuff

tonini.massimo at tiscali.it tonini.massimo at tiscali.it
Thu Sep 1 06:31:53 MST 2005

I tried to modify the extension but * soon receive the extension and the
other hand get busy
i.e
First:

The caller digit 123456 (at the fourth digit connect get the ring back)
exten => _1234,1,dial,sip/25
exten => _123456,dial.sip/30
in this way the other hand get the first estension and does not pass the
call to the extension

After
Caller digit 123456 (at the fourth digit get busy)

(I deleted the first extension)
exten => _123456,dial.sip/30
Any suggestion ?

Stefan Tichy <asterisk at pi4tel.de>
Sent by: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
01/09/2005 13.57
Please respond to
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 07:45:50PM +0200, tonini.massimo at tiscali.it wrote:
> I have a strange problem with a quadbri card and my asterisk box with
> installed verson 1.0.7 of asterisk Bristuffed.
> I have connected to the card 3 isdn in ptp mode configured in selection
> passing (I don't know if is exact the english traduction but I have 3
isdn
> with 99 numbers and asterisk forward the extensions)
> The problem is this: if I call from a cellular to asterisk all is Ok but

> when I try to call from a fixed line the extension (the last part of the

> number) is not sent but only the first part.

It might be a pattern matching problem in your dial plan. The digits
used as extension (0,..,9,00,...,99) might be transmitted one by one
or as block.

--
Stefan Tichy   <asterisk at pi4tel.de>
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: