[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk run problem, was working, rebooted server, now nothing

c_dragon at bellsouth.net c_dragon at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 1 00:33:52 MST 2005

I've copied over all the asterisk configuration settings. There was nothing decent to see in the logs, so I didn't copy those.

http://zanshin.tsumelabs.com/

The system was working a couple days ago until I had the server rebooted.
there are 2 zap cards, both are working fine, all lines are able to recieve phone calls.

The problem is callers call the building and they are intruduced to the weekday message, then when they hit 1
they are placed in a queue for appointments. They are always on hold and the receptionist phone doesn't ring.
What could be the problem?

receptionist == 101

Tsume