[Asterisk-Users] MTP required for CCM integration ?

Patrick Zwahlen zwahlen at partenaire.ch
Mon Oct 31 06:41:39 MST 2005

Hey Dan, and thanks a lot for your answer regarding Cisco CCM and MTP. I
will continue my tests, and maybe give a try to the patch you
mentionned. However, this will probably be too "cutting edge" for the
project ;-) I have a few questions, though:

- You mention that Cisco indicates that any H323 trunk with advanced
features needs an MTP. Can you point me to the place where you found
this ? Because as far as I can tell, this is not true for a trunk to a
Cisco gateway.

- I have tested ooh323c from Asterisk-Addons. Reading what you wrote, I
should have better luck with the Sourceforge version...

- From your experience, do you feel that a clean CCM<->* integration is
possible ? I am currently interested in simple feature (MoH, transfers,
maybe Call Park). A friend of mine is working on the voicemail (unity)
replacement/integration.

Thanks again for you quick support, and sorry for my late answer !

BR, - Patrick -