[Asterisk-Users] HELP PLEASE: What A Pain RSA

OTR Comm otrcomm at isp-systems.com
Mon Oct 31 19:47:12 MST 2005

Hello all,

I am having a terrible time with RSA registry.  I have genetrated a key
for 'pbx1too' with astgenkey and put it in /var/lib/asterisk/keys/, but
when I reload iax2 I get an error:

authenticate: Unable to find private key 'pbx1too'

Where else would asterisk be looking for the key?

I also put 'pbx1too.pub' in /var/lib/asterisk/keys/

I did give the key a passphrase, could this be the problem?  Do I have
to put the passphrase in some config file?

Thanks,
Murrah Boswell