[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID to SIPURA-1000, 2000, 3000 Handset Prlblem in only showing the destination callerId

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Mon Oct 31 10:55:45 MST 2005

Is there a resolution to this problem..... It was posted a few weeks back.
But just chiming in again to see if someone has had any luck:

Problem:
Incoming call to a Sipura 2000, 1000, 3000 ATA.

I use the SetCallerID(name)="blah blah blah"
SetCAllerId(number)="1234567890"

However, On the handset, in this case, it's extension 2000. I see on the
handset display

Blah Blah Blah
2000

I have tried in the dial command to use the "o" - as shown in the show
application dial - to use "old style", but this has not solved the issue.

This makes the end user not able to go through the caller id missed calls
to dial that person back...

Thanks...