[Asterisk-Users] Adit 600 and Groundstart

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Oct 31 08:25:48 MST 2005

Hey everybody.

I have an Adit 600 that I'm not able to get working properly with
Groundstart.  The Adit (BootCode 1.23), 1 TDM (Version 6.1.2) and 1 FXO
card (Version 1.12).

The Adit is setup:  ESF,B8ZS.

1st port is set as signal gs type voice.
2-8 is setup signal ls type voice.

The FXO card is set as follows:

set 1:1 type voice
set 1:1 signal gs

set 1:2-8 type voice
set 1:2-8 signal lscpd

Connection command:

connect a:1:1 1:1
connect a:1:2-8 1:2-8

I've set up the first port in group 1 and the 2nd port in group 2.

I'm able to dial out on group 2(Loopstart) but not on Group 1 (Groundstart).

Putting a phone on the groundstart line and striking ground, I do get
dial tone.

I've followed the instructions for grounding of the Adit.

Asterisk setup below:

zaptel.conf:

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
fxsgs=1
fxsks=2-8
defaultzone=us
loadzone=us

zapata.conf:

[channels]

switchtype = national
context = incoming
signalling = fxs_gs
busydetect = yes
callprogress = no
group = 2
callgroup=1
cancallforward=no
callreturn=no
echotraining=100
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
musiconhold=epi-cd
jitterbuffers=4

channel => 1

; ----------------------------
switchtype = national
context = incoming
signalling = fxs_ks
busydetect = yes
callprogress = no
group = 1
callgroup=1
cancallforward=no
callreturn=no
echotraining=100
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
musiconhold=epi-cd
jitterbuffers=4

channel => 2-8

extensions.conf:

ignorepat=9
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,NoOP(${EXTEN})
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial(ZAP/g2/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,3,NoOP(${DIALSTATUS})
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,4,Hangup()

Any suggestions will be welcomed.

Thanks!

Doug