[Asterisk-Users] Segfault on latest head 10/31

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Mon Oct 31 03:11:52 MST 2005

Anyone seen this one so far?  Seems to happen in or outgoing, and even
if I just pick up the channel.

09/15 revision works fine, but the 10/31 checkout is doing this
instantly.  All with HEAD zaptel and libpri

Oh and another off topic thing.

Sometimes I have a way of forgetting I have asterisk running, and do a
module unload.  As you can expect, this causes an EIP and kills the
server.  The server will then stay stuck at the EIP, but does anyone
know of a way to do an auto-reboot?  Or shouldn't the zaptel channel
module not be unloadable while asterisk is running?  Sure I know it's my
fault if I do this by accident, but fortunately the server is only 45
mins away.  Would be rough in another state to make that mistake :)

Asterisk Ready.
*CLI>     -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/28-1'
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe
Warning, flexibel rate not heavily tested!
Segmentation fault

Greg