[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 Skinny Firware

Bobby Lacey asterisk at duaneallman.net
Sun Oct 30 13:14:46 MST 2005

Hello,

I have just acquired my first 7960 from a business sale. It has already
been preloaded with the 7.3 SIP image which works flawlessly with my
Asterisk box. I want to experiment with chan_sccp and therefore I would
need the skinny firmware >= 7,  I guess. Could someone tell me an outlet
where I could purchase a Smartnet contract to download this firmware? I
have been unable to find a retailer online that can help. Thanks in
advance for any help.

BL