[Asterisk-Users] when is 1.2 being released?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Oct 30 01:45:43 MST 2005

Adam Moffett wrote:
> does anyone know when 1.2 will no longer be beta?

The quick answer is: When it's ready for release.

Open Source software doesn't really follow a set agenda. We have been in
code freeze for quite a while, fixing bugs. A lot of people are testing
the 1.2 beta and reporting bugs. Fewer people, but dedicated people,
work with fixing bugs. When the developer team feel we have a stable
beta out and no known severe bugs are reported and unresolved, you will
see a new release.

>From the number of open bugs in the bug tracker that are not new cool
features for 1.3, I would say: SOON :-)

A big thank you to all community members that has been testing 1.2 beta
1 and will test beta 2 with even more energy! Stay tuned.

/Olle