[Asterisk-Users] Webui to show registered phones

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Sat Oct 29 20:08:00 MST 2005

Hi

For those who are insterested in monitoring and managing easilly the
asterisk server..

this is a solution for multitenant hosted PBX o single tenant is windows
based (the admin of couse) and

http://www.cripiland.com/screenshots/manager3.jpg
http://www.cripiland.com/screenshots/manager4.jpg
http://www.cripiland.com/screenshots/manager1.jpg