[Asterisk-Users] Set outgoing MSN with chan_capi-cm

Oliver Welter mail at oliwel.de
Sat Oct 29 14:18:37 MST 2005

Hello Armin,

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/chan-capi/chan_capi/README?view=markup

> with chan_capi-cm-0.6, you can just set the callerid (SetCallerID()). The
> msn= setting is not used any more and the dialstring above is not correct.
> With new chan_capi from CVS-HEAD on sourceforge, you can also set another
> MSN than the callerid.

I now have found this solution (stkn on IRC pointet me that way)
exten => _9.,1,SetCallerPres(allowed)
exten => _9.,2,SetCallerid(614890)
exten => _9.,3,Dial(CAPI/g1/${EXTEN:1})

This actually does the Job - if this is not the most appropriate
approach, please point me to a better direction :9

regards

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt