[Asterisk-Users] Set outgoing MSN with chan_capi-cm

Oliver Welter mail at oliwel.de
Sat Oct 29 11:42:33 MST 2005

Hi List,

I setup my first asterisk today on a gentoo box.

I have a AVM Fritz PCI 2.1 running with the Fritz binary driver fcpci.
I use chan_capi-cm 0.6.0.
Calling in and out works fine, but I am unable to set the outgoing MSN.

I have setup 2 MSNs of my ISDN BRI for use with asterisk - regarding
call acception from ISDN everything works fine, only the subscribed
numbers are "seen" by asterisk.
I added "msn=myMSN1,myMSN2" to capi.conf but asterisk always uses the
default MSN of the isdn line when calling out.
I also tried setting the Callerid per Call with the syntax described in
the README file
Dial(CAPI/g1/myMSN1,${EXTEN:1}) but this fails when dialing with "CAPI
INFO 0x349c: Invalid number format"

Any ideas ??

Oliver
--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt