[Asterisk-Users] Credit card machines, Asterisk and Digium any issues?

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Sat Oct 29 09:31:05 MST 2005

Hi,

We want to be able to use any of 4 outgoing lines (POTS connected to FXO
cards on a Digium TDM400P card) for a credit card machine (you know
those little machines that have a phone line attached and are in many
small establishments) We have 4 FXS for analog phones and 2 credit card
machines. Are there any issues that I might encounter doing this? I
assume it is just like a analog fax machine searching for an available
line to go out on. Also if any one has done this and can shared their
configuration I would really appreciate it.

Thanks