[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

Erick Baum erick at teal.net
Sat Oct 29 08:45:25 MST 2005

It does appear to be the remote party that is hearing the echo as a result
of the loud volume on the other end. They actually had a few people calling
in from the outside report that they could hear their echo. When they turned
down the volume on the Grandstream, the echo seemed to go away. So I will
bring up the possibility of using the AEC when using the handset.
 Thanks,
Erick