[Asterisk-Users] Opinions on IAX JitterBuffer in old-school 1 .0.0?

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Sat Oct 29 05:09:17 MST 2005

Wasn't that terrible thanks to asterisk-update.sh, just drudgery. As to HEAD
/ 1.2 I'd rather let others be early adopters, thanks. I'm trying to get
business done, not lay awake at night thinking how my dialplan is going to
be broken because of syntax changes or waiting for a box to core dump. I
know, I know, HEAD is way better but I have to be conservative - my users
are still leery about VoIP and they will nit-pick about any little thing
("You mean I have to press OK after I dial? That's stupid" and my all-time
favorite "I get confused when I have three incoming calls at one, I forget
who's on each line - why can't the phone help me with that, I thought these
phones were so great")