[Asterisk-Users] SIP Host "Unspecified"

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Fri Oct 28 14:16:31 MST 2005

In recent CVS Head build when I run: "sip show peers" my dynamic peers show:

Name/username              Host            Dyn Nat ACL Port     Status
sipura2_2/sipura2_2        (Unspecified)    D   N      0        UNKNOWN
sipura2_1/sipura2_1        (Unspecified)    D   N      0        UNKNOWN
sipura1_2/sipura1_2        (Unspecified)    D          0        UNKNOWN
sipura1_1/sipura1_1        (Unspecified)    D          0        UNKNOWN

So I can no longer see which IP they are at and I can't see the qualify
times.  If this the new designed behavior?

Asterisk CVS HEAD built by root at asterisk.hulber.com on a i686 running
Linux on 2005-10-28 19:30:31 UTC

MARK.