[Asterisk-Users] chan_bluetooth and audio problem

Vlasis Hatzistavrou asterisk at kinetixtele.com
Fri Oct 28 14:24:06 MST 2005

Hello,

We had similar problems with chan_bluetooth and various mobile devices.

I suppose that chan_bluetooth is in a very early stage. We tried to
contact the author of the channel with debugging information etc but
without luck...

There is also the chance that the project may be stalled...

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.