[Asterisk-Users] Help with Zultys

Dustin Wenz dwenz at iscompanies.com
Fri Oct 28 12:45:39 MST 2005

The ZIP2 does DHCP out of the box. So if it's new, all you have to do
is plug it in and it will get an address from your DHCP server. Run
an nmap scan in your DHCP range to find it if you don't know what
address was assigned; the MAC will probably start with "00:01:e1".
 From there you can use the http interface to configure it.

I'm using one right now with Asterisk, and it's pretty
straightforward, though I can't seem to get the "Subscribe Message
Waiting Service" feature to work.

     - .Dustin