[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 841 echo cancel question

Nora Lavelle nora at silverspringnet.com
Fri Oct 28 11:22:38 MST 2005

Hi there,

I'm new to asterisk and hoping you can help out. I have a small
deployment of asterisk running. 4 sipura 841 phones and a linux box with
a digium TDM400P.  When a user makes a call there is usually echo for
about 15 seconds and then it goes away. I have read through all the echo
stuff and to be honest totally confused.  Not sure what to set or how to
test.

Any guidance totally appreciated !  Thanks in advance !

Nora