[Asterisk-Users] "GSM cards" / "mobile phone cards" for Asterisk?

Daniel Varella de Oliveira dvarella at tecnologiaip.com.br
Fri Oct 28 10:09:33 MST 2005

 It costs here more or less R$600,00 (about US$264,55)

 Our friend, Dave Cotton post a message with a good price for outside of
Brazil. US$295,00 is a good price, I think.

 I know that guy in Sao Paolo (the correct is São Paulo), that the site
http://www.thehightechstore.com/plugcell.html    announced. His name is
Douglas Prado and he is the owner of Contacto Telecom company. Contacto is
the unique distributor of Plugcell in region of São Paulo. If you contact
him, tell about me (He knows me as Daniel ex-Nooracom company in Rio de
Janeiro). Maybe you can get a discount on your negotiation. hehehehe.
--

[ ]'s

Daniel Varella de Oliveira
Tecnologia IP Ltda