[Asterisk-Users] "GSM cards" / "mobile phone cards" for Asterisk?

Daniel Varella de Oliveira dvarella at tecnologiaip.com.br
Fri Oct 28 06:19:46 MST 2005

Tomasz,

 I'm from Brazil, and we are using here a solution that is based on a box
where we can connect a GSM cellphone and use this directly to a phone or PBX
extension.
 I think that you can use some Digium's card (FXS or FXO) on your server,
connect this GSM box there, and route your cellphone calls through this box.

 There are boxes with just one channel and others up to six channels.
 They have a lot compatibilities with the most common cellphones.

 Take a look to this site:
http://www.zenitetecnologia.com.br/english/index.jsp
 Zenite is one of the best companies that build this boxes here in Brazil.

 I hope that I could help you.
--

[ ]'s

Daniel Varella de Oliveira