[Asterisk-Users] PhoneCALL v2.7 goes MultiLingual

Dustin Wildes asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Fri Oct 28 05:45:39 MST 2005

Hello Everyone!
PhoneCALL version 2.7 http://www.vecsector.com/phonecall is finally
approaching, which will be a major improvement over the past releases
thanks to everyone's input & feature requests!
One of the newest features to PhoneCALL is the ability for the entire
interface to be translated to any language you want/need.  We currently
have guys working on a Spanish & Russian language file.  It works by
auto-detecting your language settings of your browser, and by selecting
your language.

The language file is rather simple to edit (if you are bilingual
*grin*), and I'm asking for help translating PhoneCALL to your language
of choice.
Here is a sample format:

///////////////////////////
// GENERAL
//////////////////////////
ALL==All
ADD==Add
EDIT==Edit
DEL==Delete
FIELD==Field
VALUE==Value
NAME==Name
DESCRIPTION==Description
TENANT==Tenant

If you are interested, please contact me & I'll get you started on a
language file.
We'd love to get as many languages as possible!  :-)

Thank you for your time!

Dustin Wildes
VecSector, LLC
dustin at vecsector.com