[Asterisk-Users] "GSM cards" / "mobile phone cards" for Asterisk?

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Fri Oct 28 05:46:24 MST 2005

> So the idea is to put a SIM card inside the Asterisk box,
> equipped with a special card, a card which would be a mobile
> phone really.

There are a number of places that sell GSM gateways (which is what you're
referring to). What I've yet to see are GSM gateways for small business
users that take only one SIM card. Most of the ones I've seen are larger
units designed for 4-16 SIM cards.

If anyone knows of smaller-scale units that work on GSM900 and 1800, I'd
also love to hear about them.

Regards,

Chris