[Asterisk-Users] Help Installing Asterisk.....

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Fri Oct 28 05:25:38 MST 2005

Choose Custom install,
and choose Development Tools, Kernel Development & Text Based Internet

And also:

OpenSSL-Devel
Readline41
Ncurses4
Ncurses C++ Devel
SOX

Additional Installs

You may also need (depending on your desire to have music on hold) mpg123
which can be found at

http://www.mpg123.de/mpg123/mpg123-0.59r.tar.gz

>From your Linux box you can also type

# cd /usr/src