[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk GUI/web interfaces that don't change config files

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Fri Oct 28 03:07:58 MST 2005

Hello all,

I'm trying to find an Asterisk web interface (or windows gui interface) to
asterisk that won't allow users to go making changes to config files. I've
trawled through the very extensive list in the wiki, but there doesn't seem
to be a clear defining line between applications that are purely status
viewers and ones that will allow config changes.

I'm looking for the user to be able to do fairly simple things like see the
last few people who called them, find out if other extensions are busy, add
entries to the CLID directory and so on.

Thanks in advance folks.

Regards,

Chris