[Asterisk-Users] Echo Canceller question- is there a viablesolution?

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Thu Oct 27 23:29:01 MST 2005

Hello Matthew,
It is always nice to see improvements.  I look forward to testing your
patches.

It just seems that so many other hardware manufacturers have tackled the
problem, I am surprised digium has not put more research into getting
the issue solved in software, which is possible, as opposed to coming up
with alternate solutions.

Greg