[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B NEW CARD WITH zaptel 1.0.7

Tharanga tharanga at roomsnet.com
Thu Oct 27 21:19:54 MST 2005

Hello ,
I have  a old TDM04B card and newly bought TDM04B card. iam have a
asterisk,zaptel verison 1.0.7. now i need to add another card to my server.
then i bought  a  new TDM04B card.and changed the zapte.conf..but card is
not loading. when i type zttool . it shows only one board.
then i used zaptel 1.0.9 and asterisk verison 1.0.9 on another server and
gave a try. its working properly.
my problem is i cant upgrade all my servers to 1.0.9 . according ot my
knowledge asterisk 1.0.7 IAX2 and IAX2 1.0.9 is not compatible...pls correct
me if iam wrong.

do i have another way to use this new TDM04B card with aterisk,zaptel. 1.0.7
version .
OR can i use 1.0.7 on one end and othe end 1.0.9 ?? is it make any
problem..to my IP Calls Via IAX2 channel .

Thanks in advance
Tharanga