[Asterisk-Users] Echo canceller on TE406 & Asterisk

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Thu Oct 27 20:14:41 MST 2005

I have similar problems with performance degradation over time.

I'm about to post another message to the list (once I have some more
information). Stay tuned.

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270