[Asterisk-Users] Re: Outgoing fax detect

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Oct 27 17:32:37 MST 2005

Receiving faxes do not generate a fax tone.
They will generate a modem tone when answered if that is usable/detectable.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.
news:102720052203.23296.43614E99000859C300005B0021587667559A0D009B at att.net...