[Asterisk-Users] call monitoring in external application (newbie)

adriano ghezzi adriano.ghezzi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:36:50 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm newbie in asterisk (just first install)

I'm looking some ideas to send info about incoming call to another
process (my app)

I have this problem asterisk is actually  installed syde by side with
the legacy pbx, one my program talk with the pbx and offers some
custom services on the lan, I need to inform my program with at least
caller id when a call is incoming on asterisk, I can get data via tcp
ip or other way ? unfortunately my program run on win :-/

thanks for any suggestion...

ciao.