[Asterisk-Users] fxotune fails with valid TDM/FXO card

Chris Miller asterisk at scratchspace.com
Thu Oct 27 11:05:32 MST 2005

Fxotune doesn't appear to work with the latest TDM boards. I have a
TDM400P rev I card and receive the following when running fxotune :

# ./fxotune -i 4
Tuning module 1
Skipping non-TDM / non-FXO
Failure!
Tuning module 2
Skipping non-TDM / non-FXO
Failure!

I didn't see anything obvious in the code that ties this to the card
revision, but I recalled seeing something on the list about previous
changes in this regard. Any suggestions on getting this to work?

System details :

Fedora Core 4
Kernel 2.6.13-1.1526_FC4smp
Asterisk CVS-v1-0-10/02/05-15:54:21, Copyright (C) 1999-2004 Digium.
Zaptel 1.0.92

dmesg :

Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
Freshmaker version: 73
Freshmaker passed register test
Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I (4 modules)
Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)

Regards,
	Chris

Chris Miller
President - Rocket Scientist