[Asterisk-Users] Network Architecture Question

Ilia Shapira ilia at tiltan-se.co.il
Thu Oct 27 10:06:17 MST 2005

I currently have the following network configuration:

Internet------Firewall ------- DMZ

                            ------- Company A

                            ------- Company B

                            ------- Company C

Each company has its own network address

I want to install asterisk and use SIP hardware phones that will be
located in all the companies and also have a few phones that will be
located on remote sites (only 2 or 3).

I have been thinking that the best place to put the server will be in
DMZ.

Am I right or you can suggest me some other solution?

Thanks.

<http://111775.sigclick.mailinfo.com/sigclick/01080005/02044907/05004D00
/10912515.jpg>
Make sure YOUR emails don't get lost! Download Mailinfo here
<http://www.mailinfo.com/web/?uid=111775>