[Asterisk-Users] please recommend phones with adsi.

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Thu Oct 27 09:16:24 MST 2005

I sure like my Aastra 390, the voicemail ADSI app works pretty well (only a
couple of incompleted functions, like not exiting by hanging up the
speakerphone, rather than go to a reorder tone.

As for the 'look at the wiki' comment, I'm not trying to get on anyone's
badside, but Dmitry was asking for recommendations, not documentation.
Sorry, not pointing fingers, but I see that 'blanket answer' of going to to
Wiki all too often on here lately ;)

If I was asking for recommedations of good jazz music, it wouldnt help me to
have someone tell me to go to Sam Goody.

Chris