[Asterisk-Users] asterisk using tdm400p has echo

tmassey at obscorp.com tmassey at obscorp.com
Thu Oct 27 08:31:52 MST 2005

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote on 10/27/2005 08:22:04 AM:

> > If you do an fxotune and all of the coefficients are 0, does this
> mean that fxotune is not
> making
> > any changes?
>
> Based on what Matt has mentioned previously, fxotune only sets the
impedence
> to proper values today. He has not implemented the code to set the
> coefficients
> as yet, therefore the expected values are zero's.

Are these settings persistent across reboots?  The README for fxotune
seems to mention that you need to do a "fxotune -s" in order to reload the
card with the analyzed settings (rather than take the 20 minutes it seems
to take on my 6 lines).  However, if fxotune.conf is all 0's, I sure hope
that the settings are persistent on the board! :)

Tim Massey