[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2beta and te411p: incorrectly reporting sometimes "all channels busy"

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu Oct 27 06:48:22 MST 2005

Hi,

we have strange problem on our new card. Sometimes it reports "all channels
busy", so call cannot be made (it doesn't even appear in log).

We've contacted Digium support, but received no usable answer (they've told
us that this card should work on stable Asterisk version - AFAIK this is not
correct)...

Any advice, what to check and what are possible cause of such behaviour ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.