[Asterisk-Users] spandsp / txfax exit codes / logging?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Oct 27 04:58:08 MST 2005

Is it possible to somehow read spandsp / txfax exit codes?

What I mean, I never know if the fax sent through the Asterisk box was
sent successfully, or not (i.e., a real person picked up the phone
instead of a fax machine).

A possibility of reading an exit code, or a log file would allow to
build some kind of "fax confirming" (via email/web page/etc.).

Are exit codes (or logging, or something similar) possible with spandsp
/ txfax?

--
Tomek
http://wpkg.org