[Asterisk-Users] Overlap dial and "match as you go" = how to implement early dial on telco line

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu Oct 27 03:21:31 MST 2005

Hi,

I have Asterisk between PBX and telco line. PBX is reporting number in
overlap dial manner.

I'd like to early connect to telco line as soon as I get for instance two
numbers, that distinguish telco calls. But the problem is if I receive 3
numbers at once, then two numbers dialplan rule will not be matched....

I've found some references to similar problems, but I'm not sure which
solution was included in Asterisk (if any)....

So I'd kindly ask if anyone has working solution or has idea how to do this
on recent Asterisk to describe it...

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.