[Asterisk-Users] Trying to genereate dial tone, but stop after first digit dialed.

Jonathan Feally vulture at netvulture.com
Wed Oct 26 19:36:13 MST 2005

I seem to be missing something here. Basically I'm trying to do what a
full CO would do in terms of *70 to disable call waiting.
I have a *70 exten setup, it does the work to set the extension to not
take in a second call, then does a playtones(dialrecall). This works
except that all digits dialed after the *70 have the tone still playing
until the dialplan kicks back in for the new exten dialed. Does somebody
have a work around for this? I'd prefer to not use Background.

Thanks, -Jon