[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk IVR and Cisco Call Manager

Dinesh dinesh at imcb.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Oct 26 18:03:57 MST 2005

Hi All,

With asterisk and call manager hooked up via the sip trunk, the calls from
ccm and asterisk can call each other. I have 2 problems.

1.	Is it possible to route all calls via the call manager and not via
asterisk when I dial any number?
2.	This is divided into 2 problems

a.	I know when u dial into call manager and press a number, you can
forward to asterisk but can the asterisk ivr service process the request and
route back to call manager to make the call via the call manager? Somehow
the problem 1 and 2 are related.
b.	Is this doable with the sip trunk?

Regards,

Dinesh.