[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls via CAPI and AVM Fritz Card

Esteban Guana-Jarrin egua5261 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:47:25 MST 2005

Armin, thanks for your response

My problem now is that having the configuration on capi.conf as shown in my
original post I am not able to receive incoming neither make outgoing calls.

When making an outgoing call  I get the following debug and verbose output
from asterisk,

-- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,24)
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/123-da67", "CAPI/g1/0299546476:b,30,r") in new
stack
       > data = g1/0299546476:b,30,r
       > capi request group = 2
  == ISDN1: Call CAPI/ISDN1/0299546476:b,30,r-9   (pres=0x00, ton=0x00)
    -- Called g1/0299546476:b,30,r
    -- ISDN1: received CONNECT_CONF PLCI = 0x101
  == ISDN1: Interface cleanup PLCI=0x101
  == No one is available to answer at this time
    -- Executing Goto("SIP/123-da67", "s-NOANSWER|1") in new stack
    -- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s-NOANSWER,1)

In extensions_additional.conf i've got,

exten => _1.,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,12,${EXTEN:1},)

And in capi.conf i added msn=0299546476.

i don't know why it goes to the a message saying "all lines are congested
now", when the server is connected to the ISDN line (onramp2) with prime
number as shown in the output. Can you let me know what you understand from
the output and what you think I'm not doing correct?

For the incoming calls since I have 'incomingmsn=*' then I should get
chan_capi signalling incoming
calls to Asterisk, I included context=from trunk in capi.conf which should
route the call to an internal extension, but when I ring the msn 0299546476,
I can't hear anything except a tone dropping the call.

Armin,  I will appreciate if you can put me in the right direction?

Cheers

PolAus