[Asterisk-Users] x100p (FXO) not being seen by asterisk (is my best guess) .

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Wed Oct 26 16:53:00 MST 2005

	Hello All ,  I installed a x100p clone device in a system .
	I pulled (Wed, 26 Oct 2005 early am) cvs & compiled & installed for a
	2.6 kernel .  We call this system 'test' .  This system is a HP Vectra
	with a 933MHZ processor .  Test has all the z* modules installed (*1).
	and can see the x100p (ie *2) .
	The other system has been operational for some time .  I have a ata-186
	responding to two numbers 21 & 22 .  I attached a 6 line cord between
	the ata-186 port 22 & the 'line' side of the x100p .  I have configured
	the 3 necessary files (*3) .  Now when I call 22 from an ipphone the
	x100p does not pickup the line .  All it does is ring .
	I have to be missing something here .  Tia ,  JimL

ps:	Here is one problem I have yet been unable to resolv .  I am unable to
	move the x100p to some other IRQ & at present it is sharing irq 9 with
	the SMBus .  Anyone know how to work around this ?

00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801AA SMBus (rev 02)
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801AA SMBus
        Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9
        I/O ports at 1810 [size=16]

01:02.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN
interface
        Subsystem: Unknown device 8085:0003
        I/O ports at 2000 [size=256]
        Memory at ec100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

(*1)
# modprobe -vl
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/ztdynamic.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/ztdummy.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/ztd-loc.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/ztd-eth.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/zaptel.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/wcusb.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/wcte11xp.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/wctdm.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/wct4xxp.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/wct1xxp.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/wcfxo.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/torisa.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/tor2.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.13.2/misc/pciradio.ko

(*2)
# cat /proc/zaptel/1
Span 1: WCFXO/0 "Wildcard X101P Board 1"

           1 WCFXO/0/0 FXSKS

(*3)
# cat /etc/zaptel.conf
fxsks=1
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

# cat /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
[trunkgroups]
[channels]
;language=en
signalling=fxs_ks
context=x100p-incoming
;usecallerid=yes
;hidecallerid=no
;callwaiting=no
;threewaycalling=yes
;transfer=yes
;echocancel=yes
;echotraining=yes
channel => 1

# cat /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
...snip...
[x100p-incoming]
; incoming calls from the FXO port are directed to this context from zapata.conf
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Echo