[Asterisk-Users] Incoming CallerID Name display

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Wed Oct 26 15:17:28 MST 2005

Hi there,

This is incredible - we've been running an Option 11C with Asterisk for
months and have never found anyone else doing the same and now it's
becoming a weekly occurrence!

We have exactly the same issue and have not been able to find an answer
for it. What we did as a workaround (we use Polycom phones) was to load
our phones' local address books with our internal phone list. The
phones match incoming numbers (like a mobile phone does) and provides
caller ID that way.

Hope this helps - btw, I'm trying to get a government/enterprise user
group going - are either of you interested?

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst