[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : A2Billing - AreskiCC V3 new release

Areski K kikihack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:48:19 MST 2005

Dear Friends,

Great day for the callingcard-lovers !!!
I am pleased to release the version 3.0 of AreskiCC !!!
http://www.areski.net/a2billing/
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/A2Billing

Little unexpected change, we got a new name... bit more serious "A2Billing"
Many many features have been added, lot bugs solved and a bunch of good
enhancements made!

The key newest features :
	- Full MYSQL support
	- USE PHP-AGI LIB 2.14
	- CALLERID SUPPORT AUTHENTICATION
	- MUSICONHOLD CUSTOMIZATION BY DIALPREFIX
	- UPLOADING TOOLS TO CONFIGURE MUSICONHOLD
	- INVOICES PDF / HTML
	- ADD NET REPORTING FROM ASTERISK-STAT
		# calls compare
		# monthly traffic
		# daily load
	- DEFAULT DIALING FOR RATECARD
	- FAILOVER TRUNK DEFINITION
	- FASTER RATECARD CREATION (range, interval)
	- MONITOR CALLS & LISTEN BY SIMPLE CLICK TO THE CALL
	- REDIAL FEATURE
	- Register_global = Off :D
	- Recurring service : Apply batch process of certain card.
	- MENU CHOOSE THE LANGUAGE
	- CONFIGURATION /etc/asterisk/a2billing.conf
	- SUPPORT SEVERAL CONFIGURATION DeadAGI(a2billing.php|%idconfig%)
	- SEVERAL EXPIRATION CARD MODE
	- VOUCHER SUPPORT
	- DNID BILLING RULES SUPPORT (CHOOSE A PREFERENTIAL RATECARD
ACCORDING TO THE DNID)
	- FULL CURRENCIES SUPPORT MANAGEMENT - USE WWW.OANDA.COM FOR
CURRENCIES VALUE/LIST
	- and more...

Other good thing, we have an handbook :D It's covering mainly
installation for the moment
but I will complete the part for the user guideline pretty soon.
Any help (documenting, dev...) would be greatly appreciated, so if
someone is willing
to help, please contact me  !!!

I am sure you will enjoy this new version!
Have fun and don't forget to send me some feedback,
/Areski

- A2Billing (Asterisk to Billing)
http://www.areski.net/a2billing/

    ~     - Belaid Arezqui ( areski at gmail.com )
   'v'    - Cell Phone. : (+34) 650 78 43 55  (Spain, GMT+1hr)
  // \\
 /(   )\  - RACCOON TRAINER
  ^`~'^   - http://www.areski.net
-- To support A2Billing - paypal account : info at areski.net