[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk Redundency

Sergio Serrano sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Wed Oct 26 12:44:01 MST 2005

A good solution is use a program that use sipsack for SIP, something like
sipsack for IAX and Linux-HA for asterisk. In this way you check if SIP or
IAX is OK, and if these technologies are bad, you can kill asterisk and
linux-HA will do the rest. In PSTN Field, you can check rxhooksig in struct
zt_params for analog FXO lines, but you must use ISDN Guard for PRI lines.

I'm working in this way that failover and I will announce when I have
something to test.

Regards,

srsergio