[Asterisk-Users] How to do Call Forwarding

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Wed Oct 26 10:34:20 MST 2005

i have implemented something using mysql.. and thus i have a
phone-features page that allows me to login / authenticate using the
voicemail-users table for the pin and extension.. and then set the
destination number, and then turn it on or off.

then in the dialplan, mysql kicks in and checks to see if there is an
enabled destination number and re-routes the incoming call WITH their
caller id to that new destination.. works great... contact me off line if
you would like some information.

./Ben