[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk Redundency

Leif Madsen asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 07:23:44 MST 2005

On 10/26/05, Matt <mhoppes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if SIPURA SPA-2002's support DNS SRV records?
>
> One question I have about this for someone.  If you are using PRIs or
> FXO, or whatever for inbound calls.  How are you doing routing?
> In other words, if you dup the configs, when server A is up, how do
> you route any calls that come over your PRI to server B?  Likewise,
> when a client switches to server B, what do you do to make the calls
> not try (the now down) Server A?

This sounds to me like a solution that DUNDi (http://www.dundi.com)
could solve. I have a rough draft of a paper on DUNDi that I started,
but which needs to ultimately be updated at
http://leifmadsen.com/papers/dundi-intro.pdf. If anyone is *really*
interested in having the paper updated and can compensate me for my
time, then contact me off list. Either way, the documentation I did
write is freely available.

--
Leif Madsen - http://www.leifmadsen.com
http://www.asteriskdocs.org -- Co-Founder