[Asterisk-Users] safe_asterisk with non-root user

gincantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Oct 26 04:53:17 MST 2005

Hi!

Sorry for disturbing you, I found what I was looking for.
The strange thing was I found nothing inside my
/var/log/asterisk/messages and inside /var/log/messages.
At the end, I found that safe_asterisk script wants the user to know
where asterisk is located, so I added /usr/sbin to the  $PATH variable
inside my user .bash_profile
Now safe_asterisk can launch asterisk and everything works all right!

Thanks again for your answer.

Giorgio